onion.rip does not host this content; we are simply a conduit connecting Internet users to content hosted inside the Tor network.
To obtain anonymity, you are strongly advised to download the Tor Browser Bundle and access this content over Tor.
Please send us your feedback and if you have concerns with this content, send us an abuse notice.
Notification: BY:
URL:
COMMENT:

PayPal Transfer Service Forum

http://paypaltransfers.com & http://flkcpcprcfouwj33.onion.rip - we have only one this domains, other domains scammers for fishing attack !!!!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registration on forum now 10$. It's protection from spammers.

#76 2018-08-21 23:56:28

AgoraPhobia
Member
Registered: 2017-09-14
Posts: 109

Re: CUSTOM USPS TRACKING NUMBERS

I'm gonna troll DrDent and start a custom usps tracking service for $11 a pop. Who's with me!!!? big_smile

Offline

#77 2018-08-22 06:45:21

dtentacle
Member
Registered: 2018-01-01
Posts: 55

Re: CUSTOM USPS TRACKING NUMBERS

Another fast delivery AGAIN

AgoraPhobia wrote:

I'm gonna troll DrDent and start a custom usps tracking service for $11 a pop. Who's with me!!!? big_smile

I am in wink

Offline

#78 2018-08-31 03:47:29

imponder
Member
Registered: 2017-10-03
Posts: 34

Re: CUSTOM USPS TRACKING NUMBERS

Fast as always. Good job!
Thanks mate

Offline

#79 2018-08-31 04:31:33

DrDent
Member
Registered: 2017-12-31
Posts: 231

Re: CUSTOM USPS TRACKING NUMBERS

imponder wrote:

Fast as always. Good job!
Thanks mate

no problem


Paypal accounts and documents

drdent@xmpp.jp

Offline

#80 2018-09-09 19:04:44

dangerrider92
Member
Registered: 2017-08-27
Posts: 53

Re: CUSTOM USPS TRACKING NUMBERS

Hello Mate
Need a priority tracking. Can you do that for me?
Let me know.
Thanks

Offline

#81 2018-09-14 10:33:52

Yung Ri
Member
Registered: 2018-03-03
Posts: 34

Re: CUSTOM USPS TRACKING NUMBERS

Just fought a $2500 transfer chargeback, HAHA, Thanks Dr. Dent AKA Dr. Tracking!! Highly recommended!

Offline

#82 2018-09-14 16:34:47

DrDent
Member
Registered: 2017-12-31
Posts: 231

Re: CUSTOM USPS TRACKING NUMBERS

Yung Ri wrote:

Just fought a $2500 transfer chargeback, HAHA, Thanks Dr. Dent AKA Dr. Tracking!! Highly recommended!

good to hear


Paypal accounts and documents

drdent@xmpp.jp

Offline

#83 2018-09-14 17:43:09

bu1kbuy3r
Member
Registered: 2017-10-17
Posts: 87

Re: CUSTOM USPS TRACKING NUMBERS

Is there any company which works better than another? Like FedEx tracking is more "trusted" than say USPS tracking number and has more success rate in winning a CB? Just curious as some shipping is the same delivery time but cheaper in price

Offline

#84 2018-09-14 17:44:39

cashCards
Member
Registered: 2018-04-13
Posts: 134

Re: CUSTOM USPS TRACKING NUMBERS

bu1kbuy3r wrote:

Is there any company which works better than another? Like FedEx tracking is more "trusted" than say USPS tracking number and has more success rate in winning a CB? Just curious as some shipping is the same delivery time but cheaper in price

for 750$+ transfers you need sgnature confirmation to get covered by seller protection, but often times paypal does not care about that and without signature works too

Offline

#85 2018-09-14 19:35:52

DrDent
Member
Registered: 2017-12-31
Posts: 231

Re: CUSTOM USPS TRACKING NUMBERS

cashCards wrote:
bu1kbuy3r wrote:

Is there any company which works better than another? Like FedEx tracking is more "trusted" than say USPS tracking number and has more success rate in winning a CB? Just curious as some shipping is the same delivery time but cheaper in price

for 750$+ transfers you need sgnature confirmation to get covered by seller protection, but often times paypal does not care about that and without signature works too

correct sometimes they don't even check if your lucky, but always better to be within their terms for 100% success


Paypal accounts and documents

drdent@xmpp.jp

Offline

#86 2018-09-16 06:10:44

torred
Member
Registered: 2017-08-06
Posts: 149

Re: CUSTOM USPS TRACKING NUMBERS

Yung Ri wrote:

Just fought a $2500 transfer chargeback, HAHA, Thanks Dr. Dent AKA Dr. Tracking!! Highly recommended!

Did you used personal or business account?

Offline

#87 2018-09-19 17:29:54

gabriel505
Member
Registered: 2018-09-18
Posts: 1

Re: CUSTOM USPS TRACKING NUMBERS

Bro please reply pm

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB